Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Plasma Skin Tightening is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to eliminate excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime & more affordable than surgery. It gives results after just one session that could only be achieved with a surgical procedure.
With Plasma Fibroblasting, you can offer your patients a full-face lift, get rid of excess skin, improve scars, diminish stretch marks, and so much more. The treatment gives results after one session that could only be achieved with a surgical procedure, while still holding the highest ROI in the industry.
Learn everything you need to know about offering Fibroblast/Plasma Pen treatments in a one, eight hour day! This one day course is ideal for aestheticians with prior experience in the skin care industry and confident in their skill.
This two day training consists of diving deep into the world of aesthetics and plasma skin tightening. This is not an easy subject to grasp, so two days of training is highly recommended to get the best education! Two day trainings are required for anyone who is not a licensed beauty or health care professional. Licensure will be request upon booking your course.
Take advantage of Alix's extensive experience in throwing launch parties for new practitioners by preparing an open house-type event at your place of business to introduce your newest service on your menu! On this day, we'll focus on package sales and offer promotional pricing to your clients to ensure you hit the ground running. Typical sales are between $5k-$10k, not only does this pay off your training, but also allows you financial security and peace of mind knowing this service is going to help you to succeed! Taking a training to learn a new skill is one thing, but learning a new skill AND how to implement it into your business is priceless. Not all practitioners may feel this option is necessary, but others might find it exceptionally helpful while getting started.
This day is usually booked from 9-4, scheduling around 5 clients on this day. During these appointments, Alix will step back to take notes, provide feedback, help answer client questions, explain aftercare instructions, and recommend retail for aftercare. This experience is much more than having Alix assist/mentor during a "model slot" in your initial training. Being in your own atmosphere and receiving feedback might look different than receiving feedback during a course taken in a setting outside your comfort zone, as well as hearing the repeated questions/aftercare instructions, etc. is going to help you feel more confident too!
With a Launch Party, you are surely guaranteed success with offering this new service. Contact us directly with any questions regarding this course or what else a Launch Party entails.
- Anatomy of the Skin
- The science behind Plasma
- Skin Tightening , Firming, Lifting & More
- Plasma Pen – History and how it works
- The differences/benefits of Fibroblast vs cosmetic surgery &other procedures
- Areas treatable with the Plasma Pen
- Professional ethics (do’s & don’t’s)
- Client assessment and consultation
- Contraindications, Considerations and Precautions
- Consent forms, pre & post care forms
- Safety & sanitation
- Workstation setup
- Safe topical anesthetic practice
- Treatment area mapping
- Performing safe and effective treatments
- Building your business/marketing
- Extensive knowledge on the Fibroblast Plasma Pen
- 2 live demos by instructor + 2-3 live models for us to work on "together."
- Stocked product kit containing everything you'll need for 100 services.
**$1250 Plamere Plasma Pen included in kit**
- Fibroblast Plasma Pen workbook/guide
- Certificate of completion
- Continuous support upon graduation from this course. (24/7 help via text/phone + free shadowing opportunities)
Groups may receive special pricing. Contact us directly with how many are in your party and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!
Out of state trainings are booked upon request and at least 4 weeks in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.